Energy-saving NRG system
The energy saving system is used for:
- of all productions where there is an active load more than 100 kW/h
- of all refrigeration units
- industries where there is a large power consumption
- data centers
- powerful pumping stations
- shopping and business centers
NRG - What is it?
The latest Russian development in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency. DESIGNED to reduce the power consumption in the electrical network of any electricity consumer, and therefore reduce the active power consumption and payments for electricity.
Principle of operation
The alternating electromagnetic field is the initiator of the chemical reaction between the components of the compound, resulting in free electrons.
The positive effect of the NRG system on the electrical network of the consumer:
- increase of electrical conductivity of all conductors in the consumer power supply network;
- reduction of resistance of all conductors;
- reduction of the active power required to deliver electricity from the source (transformer) to the load (electricity consumers);
- reduction of reactive power;
- reduction of power characteristics of harmful harmonics in the consumer network;
- to prevent wear of the electrical network of the consumer in the period of operation.
ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM NRG:
- not a capacitor for reactive power compensation
- compatible with reactive power compensation devices